PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I dont know how to say this but....

I think im bored with my treo. I only had it for about 5 months now, but i find myself always looking at different phones. I love this phone, dont ge tme wrong, but i think im just bored.

I think its the screen that kills it for me. Alot of the Iphone emulators that i want to try are made for a bigger resolution, and it kinda sucks cause i want to at least give it a shot!

I already use the slide to unlock, and also i use the HTC plug in, One of the third party contact list with built in threading. Any other cool software that might bring it more to life for me?

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:14 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
I have my 700wx for nearly a year now and every once in a while I feel just how you described. However the one thing that always brings me back to reality is the fact that you just can not beat the form factor of the 700wx. Period.

I'll let you ponder that for a while.

late,
Coz
Old 09-21-2007, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
I think no matter what phone we have, most people who participate here want new devices all the time... We need to start "Phones Anonymous". I was just thinking about how to get Alltel to upgrade me early to the PPC 6800, not because I think its better by any means, most of my research points to the opposite... But I was willing to deal as long as I had a new device. Once we get our phones where we want them, we get bored.. I used to hard reset my phone just to be able to build it back up again..lol Luckily like Coz said I just can't give up the Treo's form and its good build for me.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Bearxor is becoming a great contributor
Most of us want the latest and greatest every 6 months. Don't feel bad. Most of us can't afford it.

If you have the itch that badly, do what I did and buy the 6800 on a credt card. Play around with it for a month and then return it.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ID10T is just getting started
Yes, I've felt the same as well...I was about to give in to the lure of the 6800...I rethought my decision like "cozboogie" did & decided to stay w/ my wx....That is until the 800 series is out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX