PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Slide2Unlock Rockin the 700wx

Slide2Unlock is finally fixed for the 700wx! I have to say it is an awesome application now, I've been waiting a long time for this app to work for us! All the extras like Full Screen Caller ID, Appts on Main Screen, Weather on main screen, they all work using a new simple Configuration Program. No more registry editing to get these things to work. All you have to do is go to this link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=314703

1) Install the WM5 Cab file
2) Download the iLOCK-1226.zip file at the end of the first post, copy the new iLock.exe over to the \Program Files\Slide2Unlock to update it to the newest version
3) Go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1458 to download the Configuration program and place it in the same file \Program Files\Slide2Unlock

Then restart the phone, open the config program and go to town, I enabled Full Screen Caller ID, SPB Weather program, and appointments shown.

Have fun!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thumbs up I second this!!!!

I must second this...I have been with A_C and this app almost since day one, and except for a couple (very) minor bugs, this is as good as it can get!!! I use this all the time now!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
I will agree..I have been using this for a while and I like it....I always have to disable it when I want to use Media Player otherwise the screen locks and the music stops...
Old 09-12-2007, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

eenballer10 is a n00b
Does this drain anyone else's battery??
Old 09-12-2007, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
No problems here after 2 days.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 AM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I only find two minor glitches:

1- on calls I make (outgoing) the S2L activates upon hitting the hang-up button, or any button to answer automatic phone prompts.

2- I still have the glitch of the screen not waking untill 2-3 presses of the red or green buttons.

Both very minor glitches I have either learned to live with, or found a trick to deal with, I am over-all very happy with this latest incarnation of S2L.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
I tried couple of times but every time I need to uninstall as it used to freeze my 700wx, especially overnight . Is there any optimum settings to run it smoothly on 700wx? i followed the instructions at xda diligently but even then.... Any help would be really appreciated.

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
I tried couple of times but every time I need to uninstall as it used to freeze my 700wx, especially overnight . Is there any optimum settings to run it smoothly on 700wx? i followed the instructions at xda diligently but even then.... Any help would be really appreciated.
Two quick questions, and then we will try to get more specific:

1- Do you use weather notification?
2- How much free memory do you have?
Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
yes I use weather notification

4mb of storage
14mb of program mem.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work
1.Previously I used to retrieve weather data from Weather Panel and the realized thats the main culprit and did not use in my subsequent install.
2. According to iLauncher I am using 57.4MB Program memory (43.6MB is available) and using 62.9MB storage memory (36.2 MB available). Doest it help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX