PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

aby1953 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Having Trouble Using IContact.03 on 700wx

I installed IContact.03 on my 700wx. However, when I click on Menu(right softkey) and then click on Contacts, it pulls up the original Contacts list that is on the 700 instead of the IContact list. I have to go to File Explorer > My Device > IContact to pull up the IContact program. When I used Pocket CM .12, I clicked on the Contacts tab and it loaded the Pocket CM program. I have uninstalled Pocket CM.... What can I do to make this happen with the IContact Program? Is there a way to change the right softkey to IContacts short of having to mess with register keys? Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by aby1953 View Post
I installed IContact.03 on my 700wx. However, when I click on Menu(right softkey) and then click on Contacts, it pulls up the original Contacts list that is on the 700 instead of the IContact list. I have to go to File Explorer > My Device > IContact to pull up the IContact program. When I used Pocket CM .12, I clicked on the Contacts tab and it loaded the Pocket CM program. I have uninstalled Pocket CM.... What can I do to make this happen with the IContact Program? Is there a way to change the right softkey to IContacts short of having to mess with register keys? Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I don't think that Icontact will take over your original contacts, because its just an exe file, the program still under development you need to keep an eye on it at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=303045 and if you have any question or request you should post it in the link provided because its an XDA dev program and the author is the only one who can solve your problem.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Threadstarter

aby1953 is a n00b
Thanks, I will try there. I just thought there might be some 700 users who had installed IContact on their phones and had been able to make it their main contact program....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX