PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VERIZON 700w on ALLTEL

I hope I dont get flamed for this. I read sticky and didnt find info on this. I currently have a TOUCH PRO so Im always hanging out over there at the TP forum. AnywAY, I was wondering If anybody has bein successful in puttin a verizon 700w on Alltel?? I know with the TP you were able to put a sprint TP on Verizon...so I dont know if this can be possible. Would it be the same as going in debug mode and all that? I hope I can get someone to help me. Im sorry If this is asking for too much. I hope i dont get flamed.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: VERIZON 700w on ALLTEL

I think it would not too difficult, in light of the fact that VZW took over AllTel. What's even more amazing is that there's still 700W's around

Old 08-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn
Threadstarter

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: VERIZON 700w on ALLTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
I think it would not too difficult, in light of the fact that VZW took over AllTel. What's even more amazing is that there's still 700W's around
HA HA Man, I just got off the phone with a VZW rep and practically yelled at me sayin she couldnt help at all. She said I had to wait until the merge is complete. Then I asked her "can I do an ESN swap after the merge is complete?" there was a long pause from her and she was like " I have no information right now".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX