PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 04:41 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Treo 700wx HACKS

Hey all...

Just wanted to pass along, David of TrianglePowers software hooked me up with a version of the PPC6700 Hack Kit made for the 240 x 240 square screen of the 700wx.

A big thanks to him and just sharing with everyone else!

-Chris
Old 10-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
why dont u attach it and share it with us

Old 10-03-2006, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started
its already on their site
Old 10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Here is the link to the page.

http://www.trianglepowers.com/ppc670...App.aspx?ID=41
Old 10-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Lurker

fondoo is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to fondoo Send a message via AIM to fondoo Send a message via MSN to fondoo Send a message via Yahoo to fondoo
SWEET! Thanks
Old 10-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Lurker

fondoo is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to fondoo Send a message via AIM to fondoo Send a message via MSN to fondoo Send a message via Yahoo to fondoo
does anyone know how to install Compact Framework 2.0 on the treo??

will it slow down my treo?
Old 10-03-2006, 01:52 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
I think this is the link to it on MS: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

I have it and my wx works fine. There's many apps that need it so might as well install it.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:48 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Has any one had any trouble with this yet. To everyone, read the complete Article before using these types of programs. The wrong move could cause a problem that will require a hard reset to fix. I made the wrong move using the 6700 hacks program and it froze my 6700. Still a good program? I am just saying beware.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:57 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Threadstarter

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
I only messed with the things I knew would work...

Main thing about this, I love the fact it disabled my SMS SENT notification. And the colors of the today screen text changed too.

Some stuff I have no idea what it means. I just like that it made customizing my PPC that much easier.

Thanks again!
-Chris
Old 10-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
To anyone that has tried this yet....

After installing it, have you noticed a difference when you get an incoming call? I notice that the keyguard stays on (and before it used to just let me hit the green phone button. Also, it looks like a different screen opens, then the usual in-call screen comes on...the other one doesn't stay on fast enough for me to see what it is.

And after installing this, I can no longer use the speakerphone button while I'm in a call. I can click on it, but it won't activate the speakerphone.

This was the only thing I installed last night, and I've had these problems ever since. I didn't really change many settings, but something obviously got messed up somewhere.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX