PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
e-ten dialer

any idea if e-ten dialer will work on the 700?? also, Mal, have you figured out how to get rid of the search contacts and the sprint logo on the today screen?, my girl wants it gone from hers for some reason.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: e-ten dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
any idea if e-ten dialer will work on the 700?? also, Mal, have you figured out how to get rid of the search contacts and the sprint logo on the today screen?, my girl wants it gone from hers for some reason.
eTen: no b/c it's a completey different dialer. much better imo, not needing eTen. For those who are curious:

You can use your fatty fingers or just the keyboard directly. You can also assign Speed Dial to the letters: "B" for "Bob (m)", "V" for "Voicemail" etc. You just hold down the hardware key.

Getting rid of the Sprint Logo: Haven't figured that out yet. Probably a reg trick. Will look into it.

Getting rid of the Search Contacts: Yes

On the Today screen:

Menu --> Preferences --> Hide Lookup Field
Old 09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond
Threadstarter

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
awsome. thanx. yea, my girl wants so get a PINK dialer pad and when i get mine i wanna have phonealarm at the very top like on my 6700, and that sprint thing gets in the way. you should try and compile a list of hacks and such that work with the 700wx. when mine gets here this week im gonna start tryingthings and write up a little review of do's and dont's.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: e-ten dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
You can use your fatty fingers or just the keyboard directly. You can also assign Speed Dial to the letters: "B" for "Bob (m)", "V" for "Voicemail" etc. You just hold down the hardware key.
Now that is cool! I don't have many contacts so this would be very useful.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Update: Found how to remove the whole Sprint Logo thing...it's not pretty though and you'll loose some functionality (nothing big though).

See new thread created for details...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX