PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Updated: 02/05 - NO LONGER WORKING on Sprint - Real Picture Mail (PicMail, MMS)

This program/hack no longer works on Sprint devices, read the following announcement for more info...

Have Sprint? Have questions about Picture Mail / MMS? Read this first! - Updated 02/29/08

--------------------------------------------------

Updated 9/17 to fix server settings. Please use the simple install for the corrections. ~Mike

Simple one install method
Advantages no registry editing, and no configuring. Also removed stock loaded pictures and sounds saving about .5mb. Just install the .cab and everything is already set up for you. Enjoy the new extremely simple method of getting Pic/Vid Mail.

EDIT: this will not send video as of yet.....I am working with a member of SU on getting this working.

Download simple install .zip with .cab inside.
Sprint MMS Simple Install

Verizon MMS Simple Install

There you have it! Go to your pics or movies and select one. Select menu, select send, then select MMS. You can now send your picture/video mail with ease.

Last edited by Pibe38; 03-06-2008 at 12:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

coorspate is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to coorspate
let me know if i can do anything on my side to help for the mms program.

Old 09-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
sure thing and welcome hehe. ur the one I mentioned above.
~mike
Old 09-16-2006, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: at&t

PPC6700Man is just getting started
When I take a picture, then go into Menu and Send, Text messaging isnt highlighted or in black, But all the others are. When I go down to MMS or Send Pix MMS or whatever, it ask's for an email. How do I send to numbers?
www.ppcgeeks.com - PPC6700Man

Car Boards;
www.honda-tech.com - ..::91TEG-G2::..
www.nasioc.com - NM02WRX
Old 09-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

huh? just start a new pix message. add the pic and put the phone # in the to box.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:55 AM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
Can we get some screenshots?
Old 09-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Lurker

xplrrsport is a n00b
2 Questions

Need a little help... sorry to be a burden:

1.) After selected a picture to Send, I click the [Send] button. I have two options ( MMS or New Pix Message (MSS) ). What is the difference between them? If I click the MMS option, an error comes back "You can't send this file via a flix message."

2.) Continuing from 1. above... if I click the 'New Pix Message (MMS)' it inserts the picture into a template that allows for text and voicemail. I have no trouble adding phone numbers to the 'To:' line and sending the message. Here's what vexes me. I did a dry run and sent the picture message to MY PHONE# and nothing ever came. Any ideas?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

1. Yea the mms option must be the flix option which currently doesnt work on the 700wx and Im not sure if it ever will.

2. Sometimes there is a major delay in the system....no clue y but I have had it take hours before deliverign the message. normally its pretty much instant, but there is delays sometimes so nothing is wrong. Big D says they even delay on regular phones at times.

did u do the simple one install?
~mike
Old 09-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Lurker

xplrrsport is a n00b
Yeah, I used the .cab file... installation worked like a charm.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

just checking to make sure u didnt edit urself and maybe missed a reg entry. but since u used that one its right. just the delay in sprint.....
~mike
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX