PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2006, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: NA
Carrier: at&t

EnJaNir is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to EnJaNir Send a message via Yahoo to EnJaNir
Need help with installation. This is my first pocketpc device and dont know where to start
Old 09-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
download the .zip in the first link, open the .zip, tap on the .cab inside and bam it will install. press ok in the bottom left when done. it will soft reset and ur done.
~mike

Old 09-21-2006, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EnJaNir is a n00b
If I dl it from my treo it can't open the zip

If I dl to my pc unzip and move the files over it doesn't do anything

I must be missing something very basic here
Old 09-21-2006, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EnJaNir is a n00b
I figured it out, I was unraring the file contained in the zip then moving the files over which was causing the issue

HOwever, it says it installed but I can't find its location anywhere?
Old 09-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

coorspate is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to coorspate
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnJaNir
I figured it out, I was unraring the file contained in the zip then moving the files over which was causing the issue

there is no location for it. just open your messaging app and scroll right or left to mms and choose new pix message.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

EnJaNir is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by coorspate
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnJaNir

there is no location for it. just open your messaging app and scroll right or left to mms and choose new pix message.
EDIT:

It is under Menu-> Switch Accounts-> MMS
Old 09-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
tap the dpad to the left....u know how u change from ur email inbox to ur text....well u know have a mms one also.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
any reason why sending the video will not work. it worked

any reason why sending the video will not work. it worked well on the 6700. I would think we are missibg sthg that canbe added to the registry to detect the existing files
Old 09-23-2006, 01:25 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I have searched for the string...but don't have a 700wx so its hard for me to do I knew it didn't work tho...and well its because they use different cameras, if I had one I maybe could be of more help but I don't sorry.
~mike
Old 09-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I have searched for the string...but don't have a 700wx so its hard for me to do I knew it didn't work tho...and well its because they use different cameras, if I had one I maybe could be of more help but I don't sorry.
~mike
Let me know what you are searching for and maybe I can help. I mean the files are there, it works on the 700w so I am sure it is a matter of confoguring something for it to detect the files.
The problem is not even in sending but in detecting the file so you can send them. Once we get to that step then we will see if we have more problems.

Anyways let me know if I can be on any assitance in detecting the string or strings you are looking for.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX