PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I want the rom I just started learning working with visual studio and cab manager and a few otheres. I working on a mms hack that u just install the .cab no entering nothing or changing registry entries. Will be done soon. Anyway u can get me that rom?
~mike

Old 09-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
will the 700wx's updated rom work ok on the 6700 u think?
Old 09-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I doubt it but maybe I mean u should difintely be able to get it to work imo. If i can get my hands on it......I will probably try it out but like I said controls ans such are different *probably* so there may be editing involved. Like I said I just started playing with coding.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I want the rom I just started learning working with visual studio and cab manager and a few otheres. I working on a mms hack that u just install the .cab no entering nothing or changing registry entries. Will be done soon. Anyway u can get me that rom?
~mike
errr...well, I have no idea how to do that, so fill me in and I can try to help.

won't be tonight though...I have to eat yet (it's been 24 hours...lol) and I'm heading to the city for a concert...
Old 09-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
ok, so it wants me to uninstall the version of .net framework i have because my version on my ppc is too new???
try it...dunno?
Old 09-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
did it and it works. all my programs that rely on the new .net work sa well so all is good. nice find MAL!!
Old 09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Founder & Owner

I will see if I cant find it on xda. Finished the mms .cab and no more editing needed my first piece of edited software yeah! :P
Old 09-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I will see if I cant find it on xda. Finished the mms .cab and no more editing needed my first piece of edited software yeah! :P
congrats! that'll save people a lot of confusion.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
now if we can only get a newer version of aim to friggin work or real threaded text messaging!!!

Old 09-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Founder & Owner

there is threaded text messaging see this thread. hope this helps.
~mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX