PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Treo 700wx today colors

this was bothering me for long, but I finaly decided to ask so I find out if its my treo or all the treos have the color issue.
when I make any today screen that has a great colors as leaves, grass, lime
and other nature colors, I never get the same color when I transform the tsk file in my phone, the green becomes almost like brown and lime becomes like dark ugly blurry green which makes me delete it right away and go back to simple plain black or crossbow colors, When I see screenshot of other devices, it looks bright an color are so natural, I hope is not only my device.
I use either ThemeMakerMcDeb or ThemeGenCE and they both has the same result.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
anyone?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Perhaps a calibration issue on your pc and monitor with that particular software.

late,
Coz
Old 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
What I would recommend is to load the theme on your device. Then use a screen capture app to capture an image of your today screen, then view that image next to your McDeb/ThemeGen image. If they match you know it is your Treo screen. Don't be surprised if it is your Treo. The screen is not the greatest. I am allways amazed how nice my screen shots look when I post them, compared to my actual Treo screen.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thank you guys for responding, Im gonna give you an example of a today screen I made together ignoring text and other stuff, I just want to see how the screen will look in u guys treo, if someone can have a camera screenshot of the screen (not a screen capture) Ill appreciaited
this picture for example, appears in my treo with nothing close to what you see, the lime colors shows as flat brownish green.
Attached Files
File Type: zip test_184.zip (71.6 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX