PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 800w
Carrier: Sprint

spawn51 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Auto response program.

Not long ago i had installed a program that came sort of bundled with an auto responder for missed or ignored calls and it did it with a preset i created. The problem is i had to hard reset my Treo 700wx and i installed from a cab on the phone so no other way to find out what the program was called . Any ideas? about the program or any other that does something like what i just described?
T hank's
Old 01-09-2009, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Auto response program.

Not sure what you may have been using, but check over here. It's in beta right now

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28826

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:54 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Might want to check isecretary here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

spawn51 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
Not sure what you may have been using, but check over here. It's in beta right now

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28826
Looks nice but the beta is only available to exclusive testers not released public yet but will keep an eye out for it looks promising. Thank's
Old 01-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

spawn51 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Might want to check isecretary here.
tested the program and it does not work, looked at comments and they were all bad nobody got it to work. i guess im out of luck for now. if i could only remember the program that im talking about ???
But thank you.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:42 AM
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking Re: Auto response program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn51 View Post
tested the program and it does not work, looked at comments and they were all bad nobody got it to work. i guess im out of luck for now. if i could only remember the program that im talking about ???
But thank you.
Sorry i use to have isecretary on my treo700w it work great for me, a little confusing, some people dont even know how to use it, anyways, there are other programs that i know about that answer miss calls with a text message, let me know if you want to try that to post the link on here...
Old 01-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

spawn51 is a n00b

Post away im looking for one but dont have any luck finding it google,search in here and other sites to no luck.
Thank you again
Old 01-10-2009, 12:56 AM
VIP PATROL

Talking Re: Auto response program.

Quote:
Post away im looking for one but dont have any luck finding it google,search in here and other sites to no luck.
Thank you again
Try this one is called ignore with sms
http://freewareppc.com/communication...ewithsms.shtml
or smsnotifier here:
http://freewareppc.com/communication/smsnotifier.shtml
or smsminder replies to anyone who text you
http://freewareppc.com/communication/smsminder.shtml
Hope it works for you...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

spawn51 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Try this one is called ignore with sms
http://freewareppc.com/communication...ewithsms.shtml
or smsnotifier here:
http://freewareppc.com/communication/smsnotifier.shtml
or smsminder replies to anyone who text you
http://freewareppc.com/communication/smsminder.shtml
Hope it works for you...
testing right now . Thank you very much man..
Old 01-10-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP PATROL

Quote:
testing right now . Thank you very much man..
Sure, no problem, let me know if is succesfull...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX