PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Must Have Apps On 700wx ..

I Love Adding New And Keeping My Treo Interesting ... Just Some Apps We Treo Lovers Use/Have/Cant Live Without On Their Beloved Treo's Or Any Recommendations We Might Have To Others..

"Just Something That Hopefully Brings This Treo Section Back To Life'

Palringo- Nice black theme to match my Black.Curve Theme!

Opera Mini/Skyfire - Cant Live Without It

Pocket G2 Go (Pockect Limewire)- Love Downloading Music On The Go!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Must Have Apps On 700wx ..

WeatherPanel w/ PhatPhinger Theme/Icons, Total Commander, Pocket CM, Mobile Shell w/ElectricBlue Theme. Also, go here...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=2169

Old 01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

System Seven(get your emails in realtime),TCPMP,SKTools(Auto clean the system,Backup your entire System, FreeRam,etc),Google Maps, and of course sMMS.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

OoHow could i have forgotten

ClearTemp-
TCPMP
And sMMs !

Im Going to look into that System Seven ..! Sound Like Something Worth Taking Alook..? Any Download Link/Cab
Old 01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hey JavierBond69 Have A cab for that System Seven ..Sounds like its a nice app to have ..

Ooand how could i have forgotten

TCPMP-
ClearTemp-
sMMS-
Old 01-07-2009, 06:56 PM
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking Re: Must Have Apps On 700wx ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
OoHow could i have forgotten

ClearTemp-
TCPMP
And sMMs !

Im Going to look into that System Seven ..! Sound Like Something Worth Taking Alook..? Any Download Link/Cab

I got it from here, just take a quick registration and you are good to go, completly free, i love this program. Let me know if you have any problems getting it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
I got it from here, just take a quick registration and you are good to go, completly free, i love this program. Let me know if you have any problems getting it.
Downloaded And Ran pretty Good Just Got Stuck On Where to actually bring up my inbox.. Then the app started to run sluggish ..going to uninstall nd reinstall and see how it works out..
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
VIP PATROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
Downloaded And Ran pretty Good Just Got Stuck On Where to actually bring up my inbox.. Then the app started to run sluggish ..going to uninstall nd reinstall and see how it works out..
I use to have this application installed on my treo700wx, it work like a charm never had that problem, how many email address did you add to the program?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Lurker

mrcomic34 is a n00b

how do i get apps on my phone?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcomic34 View Post
how do i get apps on my phone?
Well Theres 2 ways .. 1" is Syncing through your Pc to phone using Active sync , - Simply download the file you wish to transfer to your phone nd usually Active Sync will do the rest with the transfer. 2" would be downloading the (CAB) straight from your phones PIE(Web Browser) to your phone and Simply install ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
I use to have this application installed on my treo700wx, it work like a charm never had that problem, how many email address did you add to the program?
I Added 2 . My Yahoo And My Msn

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX