PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Juslisten is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
View Attachments

When I go into my hotmail account and I have an attachment I see that it is there but I cannot access it. I thought with this phone that I would be able to view attachments to my email is that true? or do I need to download adobe 1.0 or something to be able to access it? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:20 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
What do you mean you cannot access it? Can you download it at all? If you can, and it's a PDF file then it should open with Picsel's PDF Viewer which is included with the 700wx, at least with the Sprint one.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Juslisten is a n00b
Nope. It won't let me download it at all. I have the sprint version with the picsel program but it wouldn't do anything? I assumed that we couldn't open up pic attachments as well because I was sent a pic and couldn't open it either but I at least wanted to be able to view my documents.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Did you do this through the Hotmail web interface or through POutlook?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
through outlook, just click on the attachment and wait for it to download, i get pics and vids this way. some of them take a while to download, but they definitely do download.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Juslisten is a n00b
Thanks

Ok I can view attachments now. Outlook did wonders for me. However are there ever times when you can't view certain contents of a message when you try to look at it through outlook. I can see it on my desktop but not on my phone (only happened for a couple e-mails).

How can I get the attached files to download faster? It tells me that I have to wait for it to download but it seems like I have to get a new e-mail for it to download.

Last question how do I stop the program? What I mean is that I choose to close hotmail. (I am running DevState) and it will keep trying to give me e-mails? Then if my phone is idle for a while when I wake it up it takes me to a screen asking for my e-mail password when I don't even want to use my e-mail at that time. Thanks for the help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX