PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2007, 03:07 AM
Lurker

k0diak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Converted!

Two days ago my ppc-6700 took a crap on me...i did a hard reset on it and the radio (phone) version did not update...aka "Brick"...so i took it down to my local Sprint store to get it replaced. While at the store the sales guy told me that they no longer carried the 6700. I did have the insurance on the phone and he told me that i could send it away to the "Tech Store" which would take a few days. That didn't fly to well with me...so i asked him about the 700wx...he told me that i could use my "Brick" as a trade in worth $75 towards the 700wx so the final price would be $600 and some change...again...that didn't fly with me. I needed a phone and i needed one right away! I've been a Sprint customer for over 2 years and i have never had a problem with customer service like this. I'm not really a LOUD person but i let my voice fly! The manager comes out and i proceed to have a chat with him...i told him stuff about that phone he didn't know existed...long story short...i got a 700wx free in return for my "Brick". I walked out a very happy person...man some of those kids they have working at those Sprint store's have some snappy attitude's...the 1st salesman i talked with was nice at 1st...and i noticed him kinda whispering to his fellow worker about
"Man this guy doesn't know what he's talking about"...and asking him..."well what should i charge this guy?"...seems he didn't know what he was talking about...

So here i am a proud 700wx owner...i love this device! much more stable than my old 6700...and some other cool features! I've been on this forum as a guest for quite some time...so i joined awhile back...you people are awesome on here! Oh ya i'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL TO START BACK UP!!! So if any of you want to talk football hit me up! Keep up the great work guys!!!

-k0d-
Old 04-11-2007, 03:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

crazie.eddie is just getting started
Nice job. I'm sure you'll love the 700wx, as do I mine.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:34 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
congrats on the change... welcome to the world of one-handedness its the best thing since sliced bread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX