PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Kyusaku is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazie.eddie
Stupid me didn't realize it, but instead of waiting 5 days, why not just change the date on the clock, then run the app. Anyways, the app does render itself non functional after the trial period. I will contact the company that acquired TwoPeaks about maybe offering a serial number to use. Since it's a obsolete product and the company no longer exists, there should be a licensing issue.
Good call eddie! Here's hoping you get a response. Seems kina odd that a simple function that even lesser devices offer isn't available in the OS.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO

crazie.eddie is just getting started
Here's the latest email I received after a few conversations...
Quote:
Hi Ed,

BizBeam is not a discontinued product as we are currently working on it. If you wish to use BizBeam as it currently is without support, I would be more than happy to assist you with your purchase. Once it has been released, you will receive the free update and support needed. Please let me know if you have any questions before purchase. Thank you Ed.

http://www.iambic.com/twopeaks/

Regards,

Loretta
iambic Team - Sales
http://www.iambic.com
Too bad. I was hoping to get a working serial for the old version. Strange, I remembered seeing the page before and seeing that Bizbeam was not one of the products they are working on. I guess my email to them inspired them to continue with the product.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

Kyusaku is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazie.eddie
Here's the latest email I received after a few conversations...
Quote:
Hi Ed,

BizBeam is not a discontinued product as we are currently working on it. If you wish to use BizBeam as it currently is without support, I would be more than happy to assist you with your purchase. Once it has been released, you will receive the free update and support needed. Please let me know if you have any questions before purchase. Thank you Ed.

http://www.iambic.com/twopeaks/

Regards,

Loretta
iambic Team - Sales
http://www.iambic.com
Too bad. I was hoping to get a working serial for the old version. Strange, I remembered seeing the page before and seeing that Bizbeam was not one of the products they are working on. I guess my email to them inspired them to continue with the product.
Haha, damn. Good try though, appreciate the effort. Seems really odd that WM5 doesn't have such a simple feature integrated in it. 99% of the time I wish to beam contact info, it's my own. Guess I'll keep an eye out if they actually do anything with it. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO

crazie.eddie is just getting started
I may purchase the finished product, depending on the cost. Otherwise, I will try to see if I can create a script using Mortscript.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX