PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arcsoft MMS composer from verizon's 700wx

anyone with the treo 700wx out there??? i need the arcsoft cab file for mms i know you have it installed!!! ANYBODY???

IT HAS TO COME FROM THE 700WX THAT VERIZON JUST LAUNCHED!

Old 03-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Juggs, I have the cab but it's not the verizon version. Let me know if you want it though.

Late,
Coz
Old 03-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
it has to be the verizon version from the 700wx
Old 03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing
tell me how to pull it from the treo and its yours... im used to the 6600/6700 on this kinda stuff...
History:XV6850 WM6.5,PPC6850 WM6.5 on VZW,XV6850 WM6.1/Telus Radio,VZW Omnia,XV6900 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6800 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6700 WM6,Samsung i760,Moto Q9m,Moto Q,XV6700,VZW Treo 700WX,Treo 700W,Samsung i730,XV6600,Treo 650,Treo 600,Kyocera 7135
Old 03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

connect your treo to your pc then explore your device on your desktop...it should be in the windows directory i dont think it has an extended rom...copy it from there to your desktop then pm me when you got it and ill instruct you as to what to do next
Old 03-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I didn't see a cab file reguarding arcsoft... there was an exe and a couple dll's that mentioned MMS...
Old 03-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

its there just hidden...otherwise it wouldnt reinstall itself when a hard reset is done...it has to be embedded in the rom somewhere try and use resco or total commander to look deeper....gah! i wish my friend would have gotten a treo instead of a friggin 8600!!!
Old 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lol... i'll look again
Old 03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

santos is just getting started
Yay 4 Juggs ... Did you ever get the Verizon 700wx version of the MMS software?
Old 03-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

not yet still waiting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX