PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Lurker

slug is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OUT OF MEMORY ERROR

I apologize in advance for this thread but the FAQ is littered with requests for the app.. Anyway:

Using the new palm app and getting the same out of memory error. I've read this is a known bug. Threaded txt works great but I can't send pics..

Do you think this has anything to do with my install? I really can't uninstall and re-install - I didn't have a way to back-up so the only thing I can think of is a hard reset.

Any thoughts before the hard reset?
Old 03-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
this has been discussed several times before you cant send pics via threaded app no matter what you do...please read the FAQ's

Old 03-09-2007, 07:28 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
It's on the first page of the Palm Threaded SMS thread, which you can find a link to on the FAQs sticky on this forum, plus this was discussed a couple of days ago.

Please, don't forget to search.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX