PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
activesync and BT question

I remember when I just bought the treo 700wx I could push contacts from a900 easly, now and after doing hard reset and customizing my treo, when I pear it with a900, i dont have any problem but the problem is that a900 find my treo as the owner name and I dont see any options to send cards or anything, I went directly to contacts and tried the option to send contacts one by one, but when it searching for the device, cant find anything. it is weired that when 1st got it, it was very easy and I sent all my contacts.
also I have no idea why my activesync is giving me the option to sync only files, favorites and media, all other options are grayed out.
please if anyone can help me I will really appreciated.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Re: activesync and BT question

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck
I remember when I just bought the treo 700wx I could push contacts from a900 easly, now and after doing hard reset and customizing my treo, when I pear it with a900, i dont have any problem but the problem is that a900 find my treo as the owner name and I dont see any options to send cards or anything, I went directly to contacts and tried the option to send contacts one by one, but when it searching for the device, cant find anything. it is weired that when 1st got it, it was very easy and I sent all my contacts.
also I have no idea why my activesync is giving me the option to sync only files, favorites and media, all other options are grayed out.
please if anyone can help me I will really appreciated.
I ends up with hard reset, before I did any customization on my phone I went ahead and I paired it with my a900, and of corse this time everything went smooth, I was able to send all my contacts via BT, also I found out that Activesync wont work with home outlook express, only with woutlook 2002 and maybe 2007, I dont like none of them so I decided not to worry about syncing any of the other options beside files and media.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Glad you solved the issue, I didn't even know you could pair those two devices together.

Also, you are right. Activesync syncs with Outlook only, it has never sync'ed with Outlook Express.

---
Don't forget to Search first!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX