PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx

bkizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need some hlp please.....

alright I'm tryin to put programs on my treo and its givin me errors.....it says when I try to put this ifonz program on..."This application (ifonz.exe) requires a newer version of the Microsoft®.NET Compact Framework than the Version installed on this device....what's that about?
Old 04-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Need some hlp please.....

you need .net 2.0 or higher to use ifonz do a search on here for the cab or the link to the file

Old 04-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 700wx
Threadstarter

bkizzle is a n00b

okay thanx ill do that....do you know anymore good programs? to use?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Lurker

Naythin is a n00b

I am having the same issue and I can't find a .net file that is a valid pocket PC program. When i ran it on my PC it said it was already downloaded and when I tried on my phone it told me it was an invalid pocket pc file.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

install this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.zip (2.57 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX