PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
##DATA# (##3282#) settings???

OK, I need a little help. I am trying to find out if the Vision settings found when entering this code differ from 1X to EV areas. So if you can entertain my idea and post your settings (no email) it would be most helpful.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 02-19-2007, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

santos is just getting started
I don't think so. I'm in an EVDO area now and the settings are the same as if I forced my 700wx to roam (1x only now).

Any reason why you're looking at these?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG
Threadstarter

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
I am trying anything to get my 700wx to use EVDO in my area. EV has been around since October in my area, but my 700wx still flips between EV & 1X with data only working on 1X.

And when I call or email Sprint I get the lamest replies. Like this one I just got back this morning:

"Thank you for your reply.

I noticed that anew power vision access pack was added to the account as of February 07, 2007 and now you will receive power vision coverage. You were not receiving the power vision coverage in the past as the vision pack was activated on the account. This vision pack has also been removed effective February 06, 2007.

I enjoyed assisting you and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day. Thank you."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX