PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 01:12 AM
N00b

Modus Operandi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Ringtone for 700wx

is there a way to add a custom ringtone to 700wx or no?

I tried searching but nothing came up
Old 05-08-2008, 09:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX
Carrier: Verizon

larryo108 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to larryo108 Send a message via MSN to larryo108 Send a message via Yahoo to larryo108
Re: Custom Ringtone for 700wx

If you go to Sounds and Notifications in Settings and look at the last tab, you can install a ringtone from there. I have an mp3 ringtone on mine (Johnny Cash's Man in Black).
Old 05-08-2008, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

For ready-made ringtones, larryo108 has your answer, but.....

If your talking about MP3's as in full songs, I would really suggest using a ringtone creation app like Vito's Ringtone Editor:

http://vitotechnology.com/en/product...oneeditor.html

Full MP3's will take a LOT of memory, and you only need the first 15-25 seconds anyway. Vito does cost ($7 I believe), but if you plan on using a lot of custom MP3 ringtones, it is easy to use, saves in your ringer folder for you, and does all of this right from your WX.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
For ready-made ringtones, larryo108 has your answer, but.....

If your talking about MP3's as in full songs, I would really suggest using a ringtone creation app like Vito's Ringtone Editor:

http://vitotechnology.com/en/product...oneeditor.html

Full MP3's will take a LOT of memory, and you only need the first 15-25 seconds anyway. Vito does cost ($7 I believe), but if you plan on using a lot of custom MP3 ringtones, it is easy to use, saves in your ringer folder for you, and does all of this right from your WX.

I couldn't have said it any better!

late,
Coz
Old 05-08-2008, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

If you're looking for ready made (and free) ringtones, you might look @ phonezoo.com

Old 05-08-2008, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I couldn't have said it any better!

late,
Coz
Now THAT is a compliment!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Lurker

LLC23 is a n00b

Or use a sound editor like Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) or Garageband and clip them yourself... throw them in /windows/rings...
Old 05-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Lurker

jayshaw638 is a n00b

www.makeownringtone.com
Old 05-14-2008, 01:01 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Modus Operandi is a n00b

damn forgot I made this thread!! haha, I used a program called 'Tonethis' comes with a free 30 day trial, super easy to use just had to rename it with .midi.

yeah i used no doubt - running the first 16 seconds pretty cool.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX