PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Resco Today Plugin and a bluetooth question

I've searched the site as thoroughly as I think is possible and I can't seem to find any skins for Resco's today plugin (other than the three on resco.net), or a link to where I can find them.

Also does anyone know of a small app that I can install that would allow me to turn blue tooth on and off? I could use the logo but I'm using hidelogo due to cramped space on my today screen.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Don't know where to find Resco plugin skins, we don't have many Reso Today plugin users (if any at all) around here.

I'd suggest to try the PocketBreeze forums on SBSH.net, I know users release packages with skins for everything from PB to WA, Resco Keyboard, and others.

As far as an app that turns BT on and off, I use PhoneAlarm. But this is not a small app unfortunately. If it's worth that much to you you could always get the Lite version and create a skin with the BT button only.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-15-2007, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g, Optimus S
Threadstarter

DexterDawg is becoming a great contributor
Thanks, I'm a phone alarm user currently but I was trying to go away from it. It's never felt just right for me. As far as resco goes their explorer is top notch and I don't think the today plugin is very big. I really like using it as a launcher.

I know my experiance is different from most, but I find phone alarm a little buggy.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:44 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
I've never had any issues with PA, I did with earlier versions but after 1.56 everything works fine.

I do agree with Resco Explorer being top notch. But when I used their today plugin it was buggy and I removed it. I changed to iLauncher and couldn't be happier.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX