PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Lurker

CHAMP is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody have the correct version of TCPMP?

I have looked on the following site:
http://ppcfreewarez.com/index.php?op...d=33&Itemid=31

And downloaded their program but it states that I need a different version, I'm assuming they're referring to one that works for Win Mobile 5. Does anybody have a version they can post that they have had work on the 700wx? Any help is appreciated!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:24 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Google is always your friend... this seems the 'official' site:

http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/about

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Lurker

Ronin is a n00b
Posts such as "use google" and "have you looked into the search function" are always so helpful. Especially when the link being provided doesn't work and hasn't for at least the month that I've had my phone. Here's where I got my copy, I don't know if it is the most current version but was best I could find -
http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/
Old 02-08-2007, 06:10 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
the newest version is shareware you have to pay for it...
Old 02-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Lurker

Ronin is a n00b
Okay, I'll bite....where do you go to buy it?
Old 02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
there site has been down for hellaz i got the trial if u want me to post that?
Attached Files
File Type: zip crpp_214.zip (1.24 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-08-2007, 11:53 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Posts such as "use google" and "have you looked into the search function" are always so helpful. Especially when the link being provided doesn't work and hasn't for at least the month that I've had my phone. Here's where I got my copy, I don't know if it is the most current version but was best I could find -
Well at the time I posted the link was up, I can't really check the links I post every day to check they are still valid. Such is the world of the internet that sites go down some times.

As far as using Google/Search function, it is just providing a tool for finding what you are looking for faster next time instead of creating a new thread.

I would understand your comment if I'd said something like "search n00b!" or "use Google n00b!" and didn't provide the link. I was merely trying to point out where most apps can be found.

So if the link you posted goes down tomorrow, would it be ok for me to say your post wasn't helpful? I doubt it. We are all here to help each other, and I think we do it every day, however, at some point we need to direct new users to search instead of creating 5 different threads on the same app/issue.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
N00b

bossmansmith is a n00b
tcpmp is an ugly animal to track down. last official beta release was .72 but there are .81 floating around that were never officially released but were internal release only.

coreplayer 1.0 is the official release of the nonbeta software and it is a buy to own product - moreinfo can be found here for you though

http://www.corecodec.net/
Old 02-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Lurker

littlewaywelt is a n00b
When I load short 12 sec mpegs playback is very broken and freezing.

I changed the buffer size to 6976 as it said the buffer was too small and preload to 100%.
What else should I change?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Lurker

Ronin is a n00b
Perhaps I came on a little strong. On the other hand, I've always found those types of posts annoying, especially when I knew that link hadn't been working for me for a while. Could it be an ISP thing?

Is it a bandwith/storage space issue? I just don't understand the issue about multiple questions. If it's been asked and you know it, provide the link. If you don't know the link, ignore it. If you can't ignore it, find it and post it. Even saying, "I found it on Google a while back but didn't bookmark the page is just as helpful and much more kind."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Well at the time I posted the link was up, I can't really check the links I post every day to check they are still valid. Such is the world of the internet that sites go down some times.

As far as using Google/Search function, it is just providing a tool for finding what you are looking for faster next time instead of creating a new thread.

I would understand your comment if I'd said something like "search n00b!" or "use Google n00b!" and didn't provide the link. I was merely trying to point out where most apps can be found.

So if the link you posted goes down tomorrow, would it be ok for me to say your post wasn't helpful? I doubt it. We are all here to help each other, and I think we do it every day, however, at some point we need to direct new users to search instead of creating 5 different threads on the same app/issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX