PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Lurker

sashamw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
.tmail.exe error message

I have phoneAlarm and Ringo and MagiCall

Do you think interaction between any of these is causing this?
Old 01-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Windows Mobile
Carrier: Sprint

ens04 is a n00b
i keep getting that same message too, but I had gotten it before I installed PhoneAlarm so I know thats not the problem
Old 01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
do you have the threaded sms app installed? if so just ignore it and turn off error reporting.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: .tmail.exe error message

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashamw

sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sashamw is a n00b
Re: .tmail.exe error message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
Quote:

sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what??????? lol ... I didn't do it on purpose

The problem is I get that message and also when I would go into my threaded messaging it wouldn't let me type So I uninstalled the threaded messaging and phoneAlarm and I'm not having problems anymore.

I want to try to reinstall the threaded messaging again though and just maybe not use phoneAlarm ...
Old 01-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Retired Staff

its not pa I got the same error without it installed its a compatibilty issue make sure you copy all the files correctly and no you didn't do it I was just saying hello gorgeous just glad you finally made it over to us here
Old 01-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sashamw is a n00b
I found the culprit (sp?) ....

it was CityID .... it was messing with a few of my programs ... tsk tsk tsk

Hey quick question Mr. Yay 4 Juggs ... at some point I had this inhand something on my phone, I uninstalled it yet everytime I do a soft reset I get an error message telling me that it can't run something related to that ... I can't find it in my system, any hints on what to do other than ignoring the message?
Old 01-16-2007, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

orangesuburban is a n00b
memmaid... (check rp) and use it to clean out the start up folders for inhand....
Old 01-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Retired Staff

you may also want to turn off error reporting too...
Old 08-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

polo2883 is a n00b
Quote:
I found the culprit (sp?) ....

it was CityID .... it was messing with a few of my programs ... tsk tsk tsk

Hey quick question Mr. Yay 4 Juggs ... at some point I had this inhand something on my phone, I uninstalled it yet everytime I do a soft reset I get an error message telling me that it can't run something related to that ... I can't find it in my system, any hints on what to do other than ignoring the message?
I don't CityID installed and I still get the error. It only happens when I am using pocket outlook. I never had this problem with a Verizon 700wx but I do now that I have a Sprint 700wx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX