PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Treo 700W/WX (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   .tmail.exe error message (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=1840)

sashamw 01-14-2007 05:59 PM

.tmail.exe error message

I have phoneAlarm and Ringo and MagiCall

Do you think interaction between any of these is causing this?

ens04 01-14-2007 06:02 PM

i keep getting that same message too, but I had gotten it before I installed PhoneAlarm so I know thats not the problem

Yay 4 Juggs 01-14-2007 09:59 PM

do you have the threaded sms app installed? if so just ignore it and turn off error reporting.

Yay 4 Juggs 01-14-2007 10:00 PM

Re: .tmail.exe error message

Quote:

Originally Posted by sashamw

sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sashamw 01-15-2007 10:20 AM

Re: .tmail.exe error message

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
Quote:

sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what??????? lol ... I didn't do it on purpose :lol:

The problem is I get that message and also when I would go into my threaded messaging it wouldn't let me type :( So I uninstalled the threaded messaging :cry: and phoneAlarm and I'm not having problems anymore.

I want to try to reinstall the threaded messaging again though and just maybe not use phoneAlarm ...

Yay 4 Juggs 01-15-2007 11:42 AM

its not pa I got the same error without it installed its a compatibilty issue make sure you copy all the files correctly and no you didn't do it I was just saying hello gorgeous just glad you finally made it over to us here

sashamw 01-16-2007 03:33 PM

I found the culprit (sp?) ....

it was CityID .... it was messing with a few of my programs ... tsk tsk tsk

Hey quick question Mr. Yay 4 Juggs ... at some point I had this inhand something on my phone, I uninstalled it yet everytime I do a soft reset I get an error message telling me that it can't run something related to that ... I can't find it in my system, any hints on what to do other than ignoring the message?

orangesuburban 01-16-2007 05:48 PM

memmaid... (check rp) and use it to clean out the start up folders for inhand....

Yay 4 Juggs 01-16-2007 06:20 PM

you may also want to turn off error reporting too...

polo2883 08-14-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

I found the culprit (sp?) ....

it was CityID .... it was messing with a few of my programs ... tsk tsk tsk

Hey quick question Mr. Yay 4 Juggs ... at some point I had this inhand something on my phone, I uninstalled it yet everytime I do a soft reset I get an error message telling me that it can't run something related to that ... I can't find it in my system, any hints on what to do other than ignoring the message?

I don't CityID installed and I still get the error. It only happens when I am using pocket outlook. I never had this problem with a Verizon 700wx but I do now that I have a Sprint 700wx