PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Voicemail buttons

alright, does anyone know the voicemail buttons. you know when you call voicemail and those colorful icons come up that you can select with the center button. i ended up erasing my voicemail speed dial which also erased these numbers. I dont feel like reseting my phone to get them back so im look for someone that didnt erase the vm speed dial. So anyone?
Old 12-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

oh, by the way, you can find out by holding down on one of your speed dials>select edit speed dial>go to advanced tap> and tell me what the "show voice mail buttons" says please
Old 12-19-2006, 11:40 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Check here
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

wow, thanks big D
Old 12-19-2006, 11:43 PM
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
your welcome
Old 12-29-2006, 10:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

gilesmartin is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to gilesmartin Send a message via AIM to gilesmartin Send a message via MSN to gilesmartin Send a message via Yahoo to gilesmartin
i wish i had this information before i called sprint tech support a week ago and ended up having to hard reset my device
Old 12-29-2006, 10:49 AM
The Voice of Reason

Always, ALWAYS stop here before you go to Sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX