PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint

Sprints700wx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help With Resizing Cube To Fit Treo Screen . . ?

I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

My Only Issue Is Getting the WHOLE SCREEN TO SHOW.(knowing . This is Where iNeed help..i want to Resize the CUBE screen to be able to get the whole Full CUBE Affect..

thanks in Advance..
Old 01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Lurker

Jerkules is a n00b
This is of interest to me as well.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

dmshelton09 is a n00b
[quote=Sprints700wx;152906]I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

My Only Issue Is Getting the WHOLE SCREEN TO SHOW.(knowing . This is Where iNeed help..i want to Resize the CUBE screen to be able to get the whole Full CUBE Affect..

where did you get downloaded from??
Old 01-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
ud have to crop and convert all the bmps and brns to fit the 240x240 layout. its tedious job. but possible. search xda for a complete cube image layout.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Arrow

[QUOTE=dmshelton09;154771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
I Saw This (The Cube And TouchFlow Cab) Posted Somewhere and Downloaded And Installed On My WM5 Treo .. And To My Surprise...IT WORKED... Looks nice and runs Rather Smooth ...The Cube Comes Up and With a Flick Switches Sides...

where did you get downloaded from??
Well If ure interested ill attach the Files.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
ud have to crop and convert all the bmps and brns to fit the 240x240 layout. its tedious job. but possible. search xda for a complete cube image layout.
Yeah i know - im Just not that savy with doing stuff.... i wish someone could try this thats more Savy with resizeing and all.. becuase its really werking on my pohone....lets just hope..
Attached Files
File Type: zip xdatflocubecabs.zip (1.07 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I'm interested also. I have the cube working perfectly but it just doesn't all fit. Someone on xda said it couldn't be done, but if someone can that would be way cool.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I'm interested also. I have the cube working perfectly but it just doesn't all fit. Someone on xda said it couldn't be done, but if someone can that would be way cool.
Yeah that's what I'm saying..if its As far as up and running on the 240X240 screen there must be a waiii....But ITs just a painstaking to just sit here and wait untill..Someone comes along......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX