PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: BB9700
Carrier: ATT

jlaw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Voicemail notification: "Listen" does nothing.

When I have new voicemail, my left side softkey changes to "Voicemail" ... I open that up, and it shows the details, and it changes to "Listen" ... but pressing it does nothing. The only way I can call Voicemail is to do it manually. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:48 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Could you have accidentally deleted the voice mail in speed dial at some point? If you do the voice mail will not work. If you need the settings for the voice mail speed dial let me know and I will post them for you.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:12 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jlaw is a n00b
Hmm... maybe. I still have voicemail programmed as my #1 speed dial, but maybe something got screwed up in the settings. Can you post them and I'll try re-adding? Thanks!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:22 AM
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Ok I just took a couple of screen shots for you I hope this helps. I deleted the voice mail on my phone one time but I have 2 700wx so I was able to get mine reset.

Old 12-10-2006, 10:27 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

jlaw is a n00b
Weird... my settings are identical to yours.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:32 AM
The Voice of Reason

Have you tried a soft reset yet? Are you using the Palm threaded massaging beta 4?
Old 12-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
i deleted my vm speed dial as well and im running the beta 4 and i have no issues with the listen button at all works every 7 minutes that my voicemail goes off...

Old 12-10-2006, 10:40 AM
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
i deleted my vm speed dial as well and im running the beta 4 and i have no issues with the listen button at all works every 7 minutes that my voicemail goes off...
Hay Yay 4 Juggs you using phone alarm? That program kind of takes over everything.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
no i stopped using pa as it was a bit of a resource hog...i try and keep my wx as streamlined as possible.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
The Voice of Reason

Same here I have very little on my today screen. So got any Ideas how to help jlaw I'm stumped

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX