PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2006, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

prophetizer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
one of my default fonts changed

i don't know how this happened, but for instance, when making a call where is says dialing/hanging up or the phone number, the font is different, like a real blocky weird text. another place i have seen it is after installing the mobile play browser and going to sign up for a new account. it's almost as if a font is missing, and it's using some generic font in place. anyone know how to fix this, or any ideas?
Old 12-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Sounds like someone installed WeatherPanel with the default skin. You need to delete the BRADHITC.ttf and Pixel.ttf files from the default directory.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 12-05-2006, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

prophetizer is a n00b
that very well could be. so, why does it do that? why would it change the look of other sections of my phone. also, i guess i have to install a different theme for weather panel, since i'm using the default. i'll get on that, but weird if u ask me.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
No need to install another theme, just delete those two files.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Treo_newb is a n00b
prophetizer I noticed that last night also.Removing those two file do the trick

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX