PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Home - can't have anything below it?

I have HTC Home loaded on my 700wx, along the the hidelogo and PhoneAlarm which I have right above it. Is it possible to put anything below it? I tried to put the Pocket Sports Center program below it, but it keeps being put somehow under PhoneAlarm on top and hidden.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Thanks,

~J
Old 11-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Sounds like you have Pocket Sportscenter running in the carrier line and not in its plugin. The carrier line in what Hidelogo hides. So you need to unselect hidelogo, or go into Pocket Sportscenter's settings and tell it to "Use Today Plugin".

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX