PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sharpdude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking quickest way to transfer files

Hey guys, just got a bigger mem card. I am currently using activesync and I would like to transfer the files from my old mem card to my new one. Any ideas on how to do this quickly? Keep in mind I'm at work and don't have a lot of time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TIGER02 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to TIGER02 Send a message via Yahoo to TIGER02
truthfully the quickest is just to insert your old card to a reader, copy to drive, insert new card and copy the data to that one. Active Sync is gonna take a nice bit of time, plus if u don't have a card reader its a nice 10 dollar investment..
Old 11-15-2007, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I second that one!!!!! The only way you can do it without a PC is to do a card backup (with SPB or sprite), and run the backup on the new card. That takes a lot of memory space though.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Lurker

littlewaywelt is a n00b
There are two applications you can use that turn your treo into a card reader, making it show up as a drive, one is called WM5torage. It's freeware and increases transfer speed to USB 1.0. There's another (name escapes me) that I think does USB 2.0 but it isn't free. WM5torage is not compatible with the SDHC hack.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX