PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2006, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

nitty917 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any good Nes Emulator for 700wx?

Ive seen Pocket Nester on a Motorola Q, has anyone used any reliable ones and that has most support with games?
Old 10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Pocket Nester is by far the best. Check my sig. and go to the freeware site and you can download there. Hope this helps.
~mike

Old 10-19-2006, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nitty917 is a n00b
Where are you getting the games/roms from? I want Mike Tyson Punch Out...Can everything run off the storage card?
Old 10-21-2006, 05:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nitty917 is a n00b
Havin hard time getting buttons to work...? Maybe the rom is corrupted?
Old 10-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
roms are illegal to post but I can ay google is ur friend and I found it. umm some issues with buttons but nothing major here what problems are u having andis anyone out there using pocket nester on a 700wx? I happen to own a apache so I have no clue about the button problem.
~mike
Old 10-21-2006, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nitty917 is a n00b
yea I'm using it on a 700wx and when I finish assigning buttons they don't even work
Old 10-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Founder & Owner

that's very odd...
Old 10-21-2006, 06:44 PM
N00b

mavick is a n00b
the new morph gear has square screen support now.

i have gameboy gameboycolor nintendo emulation on my 700w

due to the lack of memory on my 700w i cant load snes games or gameboy advanced games it tells me i don't have enough memory. however maybe the 700wx?

unfortunately its not freeware
Old 10-22-2006, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nitty917 is a n00b
gonna try Pocket Nes... and see how that goes.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Pocket NES seemed to work OK for me on my wx. The buttons that I mapped worked, but seemed a little slow in responding. I will try out Morph Gear when I get a chance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX