PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: i miss my pre

My daughter has lost and or broken 2, no make that 3, phones....so we carry insurance on all of our lines.

I'm way frugal and hate spending that extra cash, but it's certainly nice to have the insurance when you need it.

late,
Coz
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

i think its well worth the 7 bucks just cause you never know what can happen to something just cause its on a production line
Old 12-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

davedsone is a n00b

I'm with you! I dropped my Pre, my boss didn't want me getting another as i already had 2 "oreos" replaced. So i got the Hero. Nice phone, but doesnt multitask as well, and NOTHING is better than that Pre keyboard. NOTHING. I just set up a return of my hero, and reordered the Pre. (We ordered the Hero on an upgrade). Love the things a Hero can do, but nothing does what i want (texting/Im) as well as my pre.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Very cool Daved, glad your happy!
Old 12-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

i just saw online wait til 2/1/2010 to save 150 on a new handset.. before it said march..oh well.. might just upgrade and get a pixie to play with for a bit.. then give it to my wife..and give her lotus to my 11 yr old girl. and sell her lg rumor2 on cl for 70 bucks.lol who knows.. but less than 2 months aways now.. might get something to switch out with the pre every once in awhile..

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre