PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Thumbs up Pre #6 selling smartphone in US!

These are the results for the third quarter. Cant wait for january to see the fourth quarter results. For those naysayers. Its funny that no windows mobile phone is even in the top ten and for those android lovers there's only one in the top ten. Hopefully no one tries to claim that certain android or windows phones werent out that long because the pre ranked number 8 when it was out for only a month last quarter. I say the pre should be ranked higher because the iphone,android and blackberry OS's have been out longer. WebOS is a new OS and its doing way better than people give it credit for. Not bad for five or six months wouldn't u agree?? http://www.precentral.net/pre-moving...tphone-q3-2009
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741

Last edited by smoove21; 11-20-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: Pre #6 selling smartphone in US!

thats awesome.ya the pre should be 3rd no less.lol only cause i dont think even god could remove teh iphone and BB..
Old 11-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
thats awesome.ya the pre should be 3rd no less.lol only cause i dont think even god could remove teh iphone and BB..
Blackberry and iPhone are household name for now...Things will change maybe...
Old 11-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Things always change...It's only a matter of time.

Technological change is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal...Einstein
Old 11-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

So true...but the problem lies is only being on sprint atm..once they branch out on to big red and maybe att.. things will change.. I do think verizon will have to many smartphones by the time the pre comes out..might get lost in the shuffle.. and att. they only push the iphone and free phones on tv.. what palm needs to do is get aggressive like verizon and attack the iphone and bb etc.. and show the goods...lol
Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

I thought it odd that 3 different models of pearl were put as a single entry while there were 2 iphones on the list seperately.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work

i doubt iphone is going anywhere soon. blackberry loves u2 so they are here to stay. but i definitely see palm overtaking htc, samsung, nokia. webos is very interesting and pre looks very stylish. palm just needs to soften the razor sharp edges, improve sliding, and obviously keep up with trends. i mutiny htc, muhahaha
Old 11-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
i doubt iphone is going anywhere soon. blackberry loves u2 so they are here to stay. but i definitely see palm overtaking htc, samsung, nokia. webos is very interesting and pre looks very stylish. palm just needs to soften the razor sharp edges, improve sliding, and obviously keep up with trends. i mutiny htc, muhahaha
Palm also needs to open their sdk to allow access to something more on the phone than the internet. Also, there are way too many Quality Assurance issues with the Pre for me to take it seriously as a competitor against HTC.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre baby!

z28marols1 is keeping up the good workz28marols1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Palm also needs to open their sdk to allow access to something more on the phone than the internet. Also, there are way too many Quality Assurance issues with the Pre for me to take it seriously as a competitor against HTC.
I've got one word for you regarding htc and quality control being in the same sentance: touch pro.

Ok, so maybe that was two words...
Old 11-27-2009, 06:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch PRO 2

LbC Ya562 is becoming a great contributor

I had a chance to mess wit the Palm Pre from my boy. I wasnt really feeling that phone.(to each his own) I had the Touch Pro 1, it was just so so. I got the TP 2 & been in love wit it... htc as far as I seen have BARELY started to put their names out there... alotta people ask what kinda phone I got. & they always like htc? whats that!? but all of em Love the TP2
Oh yea Im not a hater lol to ya Pre owners, congrats!

Last edited by LbC Ya562; 11-27-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Tags
palm, palm pre, pre, webos