PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ayling68 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email issues

So today i keep getting an error while trying to send an e-mail it eventually sends one took three hours the other maybe 45 minutes and another hasn't sent yet i've been in multiple areas and different towers all day and it's been the same that only thing that was different was i slipped in my house today and threw my phone across the house on a accident but everything else works fine just wondering if anyone has the same issue
Old 11-18-2009, 08:11 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: Email issues

No, can't say that I have. Did you try resetting it?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

yep reset it multiple times and still nothing
Old 11-19-2009, 12:11 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

go figure it started working now
Old 11-19-2009, 01:28 PM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level

Weird. Which email address is it? gmail, yahoo, live?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro-palm pre

wtam1100 is a n00b

I use Yahoo mail and today i got an error message telling me my password was incorrect then i close and reopen and everything was all good. Kind of in the boat as what happen to you.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I use yahoo
Old 11-19-2009, 09:28 PM
The Admin-Ninja

I had the my password was wrong thing with yahoo before updating to 1.3.1.... And that would sometimes mess up my yahoo mail. Have you updated to 1.3.1? I assume you probably have, but the update fixed it for me so I must ask.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I have had this issue with my hotmail and yahoo accounts but not with my gmail. What I've done to resolve is delete the email account then add it back. It's only happened a couple of times on each and at different times.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I have had this issue with my hotmail and yahoo accounts but not with my gmail. What I've done to resolve is delete the email account then add it back. It's only happened a couple of times on each and at different times.
Yeah, I've had a couple email issues too and as sanmanc stated above...my issues were solved by deleting the offending account and then adding it back.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre