PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: do you guys recommend the palm pre still or not?

well battery life on the stand batt is ok..but not great.. prolly bout the same as the diamond..

Im a fan of ext batts..

had the mugen 3000 mah on my diamond.

and now have the 2600mah seidio on my pre.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

3 me, I love this phone.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the more i use it the more i love it....

Its funny... now that im not flashing roms etc..and the other stuff from using wm,, I have so much more free time now my wife is happy i have a pre.lol
Old 11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

I definitely do not miss WinMo. I miss mobile office, but not WinMo. I need my excel and word... but I am finding ways around that for now. Soon, I won't even have to do that. My kids are on the touch pro right now and I am thinking I will move them over to the pixi and get out of WinMo all together.

When my husband got the Pre... I was a WinMo fan"boy", but I am not any longer. Pre all the way. Will only get rid of this phone when a bigger/better Pre comes out... Maybe with a storage card slot or something.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 11-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Almost a VIP

indeed a card slot would be a nice addition..but as it stands i dont really watch movies on my pre..and really only use pandora for my music.. so i still have like 6 gigs left lol..
Old 11-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

NinjaMom, I don't know if you saw it or not but Wal-Mart is doing the Pixi's for $29.99.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:02 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Saw that Carla. Thanks. But we on a family plan and would not be new customers.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

I have had the Pre since launch and my wife just got the Hero. If you like multitasking, I feel the Pre is better for that. The most cards I had open at any one time for info was 6. Going back and forth to get what I needed and the do what I had to do was awesome and when you get use to it, its hard to go back. I was a WinMo guy, flashed my wifes and mine Diamond almost once a week, it was a habit. So in some regards I almost feel like Im not doing anything with this phone in not having to flash it. Actually thats a good thing, but it did take awhile to kick the flash habit. I've played around with the Hero and it is a nice phone. The app store is huge and alot of nice apps for customizing. Ive gotten so use to the keyboard, I dont wanna go back to touchscreen texting. I do text alot and my thumbs have the pain some days to prove it. Other than the bluetooth issues that irratate me and not being able to forward multimedia texts, I cant pull the trigger on getting rid of the Pre. Its grown on me and I like it. Is it the best phone, no. Is it a really good phone that will allow you multitask, hell yeah. I cant wait to see what 1.3.1 does and further down the road with the Pre2. I love WebOS and think its one of the best OS by far. Now if we can get flash sooner that would be great. You wont go wrong with this phone, its a really good phone that will get better, believe me since June it has been getting better and better.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Almost a VIP

well put my friend..I cant remember the last time i enjoyed a cell phone this much.and not spend hours and hours trying to get it the way i want it.. except for the mighty sanyo mm-9000 one of my all time fav flip phones...
Old 11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
pre is the best phone i EVER had, and i had a lot of phones. u cant even compare the hero to it.
I beg to differ. Even the customer reviews on Sprint.com show the Hero is a way better phone. Both have potential, but the phone most compared to Apple's phone is the Hero, not the Pre.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre