PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 06:36 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Pre = Offline

My pre is hosed. This morning it just started acting stupid. Messages were not showing up in the messaging card. So I full reset the phone. Then I started dealing with the phone going offline all the time. I have webdoctored this phone and it is still doing it. I don't know what else to do.

My 30 days was up 2 weeks ago. I bought this phone to get myself out of the refurb loop with the Touch Pro and now... 2 weeks out. I look like I am going to be right back in it.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 10-19-2009, 09:27 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Re: My Pre = Offline

Ok.... Took me SEVERAL calls into customer service to find out that all the webdoctoring I did was probably in vain because the towers were down over here. The first several reps could see that.... are just didn't look. It has been an hour now and no phone offline error.... When I had been gettin it every 10 seconds to 2 mins.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:53 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

That just pi$$es me off when their tech don't see that. This used to happen to me years ago with mobile phones in general then Sprint started sending me email alerts when there were issues in my area. Then they stopped sending them once they merged with Nextel.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:16 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

Think is... I asked them to look at the towers every time. Nothing was ever wrong until the last person checked them. "We've been doing work in that area." LOL

BTW the new PRL is 60655
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Don't you love that, Telus lied through there teeth about having network issues in my area, then last Friday i was told on the phone, oh yes our network is now fully back online in your area we had it down since may for upgrades. please update your prl. low and behold ive been calling every week to complain i no longer get signal at my house.... SINCE FREAKIGN MAY!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:09 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

They are always wrong. Its gotten to the point now I dont bother to call. If I cant fix it myself, I just go exchange the phone. Still on my first Pre with no problems so far. (Knock on wood)

Old 10-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
BTW the new PRL is 60655
Thank you

Wish it would check for PRL updates by it self though.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:39 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

I had my pre check for the PRL before and it worked.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

It's always something!

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre