PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jumping ship!

What do you thing about the pre vs the TP2?

Im thinking of going back to windows mobile. Then again i love the pre having flash for the camera and synergy

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

each has their pros and cons.... I just got burnt out on win..and the pre now that it has homebrew stuff going.. and tethering...im sticking with the pre til march..
Old 10-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
each has their pros and cons.... I just got burnt out on win..and the pre now that it has homebrew stuff going.. and tethering...im sticking with the pre til march..
What happens in March?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

ah nothing to exciting.lol just that when i get my 150 off upgrade.. prolly wont use it though.. will prolly just buy what i need new off craigslist.. and stay off contract for awhile..who knows.lol march is awhile away..right now im gonna enjoy my pre.. then order either the seidio 2600mAh battery or the mugen 3800 mAh battery.. every phone or pda i've had I always buy a extended battery for it..I hate being tied to chargers,
Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i got burnt out on wm as well an got the pre and like the multi task thing with it and all but i really iss windows mobile. specially the battery on the new TP2.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Honestly, there is nothing I can honestly say I miss about WM except for maybe some of the cool themes but hell, I can theme the Pre just fine too. I have a brand new TP2 coming to replace my TP1. If you get a major itch for WM I may be willing to trade straight up for your Pre. Of course this assumes you would be wanting to go with the TP2 and assuming your Pre was in mint condition. My wife wants the Pre now that she has played with mine lol. I'll either trade for the Pre or a Hero.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Almost a VIP

Tahnks but im gonna wait to see if the HTC Leo or HD2 comes to Sprint 1st Quarter of 2010. That 4.3" is nice
Old 10-24-2009, 01:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No problem, I already have someone lined up for tomorrow but as much as I would love to have either of those phones come to Sprint, I am not holding my breath. Last I heard the HD2 was not going to be heading to a CDMA carrier.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I had to pass on the Pre. Sero wont allow it. But I sure did like it. Eevrything works. Out the box too. It just works. I like WM.... but pairing WM with the MS72xx qualcomm CPU is a disaster.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So what are you using? TP2?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre