PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

tri4thlete is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palm Pixie

It's official, and coming this holiday season.... great upgrade for you centro users.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/09/t...oliday-season/
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff
Re: Palm Pixie

The rumor is that it will go for $99 with mail-in rebate.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

There is a newly posted video review of it over at PreCentral. Looks interesting...but less powerful then the Pre.

Palm Pixie

late,
Coz
Old 09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Might have to move my kids over to this.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 09-09-2009, 02:11 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Might have to move my kids over to this.
My 15 y/o son want a Pre but since he lost his Centro I am thinking of getting him this one for his Birthday. My 13 y/o daughter got a Pre for her Bday last month and loves it so far.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:45 AM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Not gonna lie, this thing looks somewhat hideous... It looks like Palm tried making a baby with the Palm Pre as the father and the Palm Pro as it's mistress. The price is nice, but it's definitly not eye candy in my opinion. But if this phone works, and gets the bugs tweaked out of WebOS, then this could be a solid device.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Born Pixie.jpg (16.6 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ott; 09-11-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

defamed01 is keeping up the good workdefamed01 is keeping up the good work

Ha! I didn't notice that before. It really does look like a cross between the Pre and the Treo Pro. I still think it looks nice, though.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
My 15 y/o son want a Pre but since he lost his Centro I am thinking of getting him this one for his Birthday. My 13 y/o daughter got a Pre for her Bday last month and loves it so far.
My 12yr old daughter has a Touch... And my 10 yr old daughter has a Touch Pro... The 10 year old is actually better about caring for her phone than the 12 yr old is. LOL

They are both eyeballing the pre now that Dad and myself have one... I kept my Pro and they were hoping I wouldn't like the pre and one of them would get it. LOL... Too bad so sad.

The pixi, although not for me, would be great for them. So I am definitely keeping my eye out of this for a Christmas gift.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm gonna get the Pixi
Old 09-17-2009, 01:00 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
get him a pre, come on that isnt fair lol Being an older sibling, if my younger brother got something better than i did, id be upset. My being ten years older than my brother i really dont care but if i was around the same age as him id be upset.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre