PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Palm Pre Now $149.99 w/ 2 Year Agreement

It's official today. The Palm Pre from Sprint now available for $149.99 with a two-year service agreement and after a $150 instant rebate and $100 mail-in rebate.

See it on Sprint.com

Old 09-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work
Re: Palm Pre Now $149.99 w/ 2 Year Agreement

That is the quickest price drop I have ever seen on sprint. The hero has palm shaking in their boots. Some would say it is to ramp up sales but it doesn't reflect good on the phone and shows sales are not as high as we all think
Old 09-09-2009, 02:13 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Threadstarter

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

It's coming up to the last quarter and a bunch of new devices are getting ready to be released. Like many other carriers Sprint has to lower its prices to lower current inventories and make room for the new stuff. So far Sprint has the TP2, Hero, and Palm Pixi all ready to launch in the next few months.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I just talked with Sprint and they told me that if you port your number and buy a Pre you get an additional $100 back for a total cost of $50 for the Pre. It comes at $50 for the first month, then another $50 the second mondth. I found this out when I was getting ready to buy two of them.

We'll see how it turns out.

dave
Old 09-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

That's a damn good deal....if you can get it.

late,
Coz
Old 09-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

You guys could come to Radioshack and visit me....and i'll sell you a Pre for 150 with a new or upgrade contract with no mail-in----we only do instant, in-store rebates.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm pre

nemix is a n00b

Just called my sprint store and got a $50 credit, bought my phone on the 18th of last month before the price drop
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre