PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 02:41 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got a used palm pre, dont know where to get this sign in thing, how do I hard res

Yeah on its own the pre has to be activated on an everything plan, I'm pretty sure customer service can activate it for you on sero but honestly I don't know 100% that it can be activated on sero, its only been recently that even sprint corporate employees could buy the thing and I don't know the finer points of inside sprint corporate as I'm a 3rd party dealer
Old 09-11-2009, 10:09 AM
afx
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Threadstarter

afx is keeping up the good workafx is keeping up the good work
Re: Got a used palm pre, dont know where to get this sign in thing, how do I hard res

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
Yeah on its own the pre has to be activated on an everything plan, I'm pretty sure customer service can activate it for you on sero but honestly I don't know 100% that it can be activated on sero, its only been recently that even sprint corporate employees could buy the thing and I don't know the finer points of inside sprint corporate as I'm a 3rd party dealer
So do you think I should upgrade to the Eveyrthing or try once more to get it put on sero?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by afx View Post
So do you think I should upgrade to the Eveyrthing or try once more to get it put on sero?
well changing your rate plan is definitely up to you and without knowing what you have and what you pay but more importantly how you use your phone, i can't really make a plan change recommendation.
what i would do is try again to activate on sero and if you can't get it to go through customer support is open at this point so try getting them to activate for you, they'll also be able to tell you what you can/can't activate the pre on
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre