PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: Verizon

GoldenSpartan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Buying a Pre Soon!!

Going to buy a pre in a week or two. So far I cant wait.
But Im stuck with verizon, so Im going to port the pre over and see how it goes.

I will keep you guys posted if anyone is interested in this.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Buying a Pre Soon!!

I came back to sprint for the pre yesterday and so far I couldn't b happier. I even got the pre for 99 bucks in store! I know the salesman and I told him best buy had it for 99 not long ago, so he matched it. Then I went in today to buy 4 more for the rest of the family and he told me he got in trouble for doin that deal but nothin bad... O welll lol..

Anyways, I hope you can get data working on the vzw network. That would be killer.. Good luck and keep us posted

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

GoldenSpartan is a n00b

So how much more do you like it than your i910? Dont get me wrong I LOVE my Omnia, But flashing to different roms every week, and it not working all the time, got old.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

The pre is a very solid device... The usability is amazing. Tabbed browsing using different cards is great, and so is the capacitive screen. If you can deal with not having a million apps available right now, as well as the shorter straw when it comes to customization, the pre is lightyears ahead!

Webos: the best part is just slide out the keyboard on the homescreen, type anything you want. A website or a contact name or something you want to google wiki application etc, all without tapping the screen through menus

As I said, it makes ease of use, usability and multitasking an unbeatable pleasure...

you really don't understand how sweet multitouch is until you have it too
That's only after a day tho, I'm sure I'll learn more
Old 08-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Think bout how far android has come already. Webos will b elite in a year or 2 of development
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre