PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palm Pre drops to $99 @ Best Buy

Check this
Old 07-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: Palm Pre drops to $99 @ Best Buy

Bestbuy is eliminating the mail back rebate by making it immediate. Which I think is awesome and it make Bestbuy the place to start an sprint account.

Good move Bestbuy..!
Old 07-26-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Walked into Best Buy and noticed the price drop. Walked out with a new Pre! I also went ahead and got the Geek Squad coverage on the phone for $10 a month. Similar to Sprint's but with no deductable and they won't give you a refurb replacement phone. I can have the coverage for up to 2 years and cancel at anytime.

They also said they had just gotten the phones in. Mine came loaded with 1.03 update (downloading 1.1 now ), and near as I can tell isn't suffering from any of the issues others have had with theirs.
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 07-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Awesome deal!! Glad to see you took advantage alan, let us know if you get any issues. That Geek Squad coverage sound's interesting. I wonder if Sprint stores are going to match this eventually or not.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:07 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I saw this earlier today and called a couple of the local Best Buys. They confirmed that it was an error and it was corrected. I was thinking I was going to get my daughter's BDay gift for less than I had budgeted. Oh well.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
Walked into Best Buy and noticed the price drop. Walked out with a new Pre! I also went ahead and got the Geek Squad coverage on the phone for $10 a month. Similar to Sprint's but with no deductable and they won't give you a refurb replacement phone. I can have the coverage for up to 2 years and cancel at anytime.
Only problem with BB insurance... They don't cover lost or stolen.

Last edited by gutrrob; 07-26-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
Only problem with BB insurance... They don't cover lost or stolen.
Crap. Glad I got it while I did. Wanted to get one for my girlfriend on her bday in september. Hope the price goes down for real then
Old 07-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
Crap. Glad I got it while I did. Wanted to get one for my girlfriend on her bday in september. Hope the price goes down for real then
Yeah you got lucky and got yours before they caught the typo. Enjoy your $99 Pre!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Yeah you got lucky and got yours before they caught the typo. Enjoy your $99 Pre!
Interesting thing is that it rang up just fine @ $99 with the 2 year contract. So it wasn't just a typo on the sales tag. Guess someone really screwed up huh?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

best buy is catching on. I called three stores today and one had it at the original 199.00, one at 149.00 due to the mistake they were giving a break to people that missed it.

the last one still has it at 99.00. I am really tempted and might just get one. I have been looking at it and really want it.

So rush in and get yours because word is traveling through best buy. I joked with the girl on the phone and she thought it was hilarious
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre