PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 02:41 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchstone charger issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelan View Post
i am considering purchasing the touchstone, but i use my phone as my alarm, so a dead phone in the AM would be very bad

is the reliability of the touchstone good enough to not be concerned? showing up late to work one day is not an option
Works just fine, i have a 7:00AM daily alarm, havent had an issue yet.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 08-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Have had my Touchstone for about 3 weeks and have had zero problems with it.

late,
Coz
Old 08-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have four Touchstones, all work perfectly.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pre and pro
Carrier: sprint

wideeyed85 is a n00b

i have the same issue with my touchstone, i have had it three days, and my pre two weeks, it has all the same symptoms, goes into roaming, and stops charging, not only that but it seems to discharge the battery as well, for one reason or another, i'll go to bed with battery around 30% and i'll wake up with it at 12%, and yes it is connected properly and says that its charging, but then sometimes when i take it off the touchstone, it still says its charging, the little lightning bolt on the battery icon, i figure i'll exchange my touchstone, and see if that fixes anything, if not it might be my pre, so we'll see
Old 08-17-2009, 09:26 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I work for Sprint, and the only issues i have seen that involved the TS is the battery door. Ive had to swap four or five battery doors. (for customers, mine has been working fine for almost three months)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre