PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:37 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Palm Pre, what's the fuss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
why not just let your brother be happy with his new phone?
That's a good one. And If U allow me to add, Why don't U be happy for ur brother too?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:39 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

About the subject. Please allow webOS to mature. It's just been here for a couple months to mature. The has so much potential. It will prolly not only can flash a better ROM, U can prolly change the OS's or Dual boot with a completely diff. OS in the future. I read it somewhere on Engadget.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

As a user of both the Pre and touch pro side by side, i would just like to say that even though I have been a WinMo user for years, love the roms, flash constantly, and preach WinMo to all iPhone fanboys, I gotta say I love the Pre for what it is. I did not expect it to come shooting out of the gate as good as an iPhone or even close to WinMo. As it stands, it is pretty awesome and easy to use, has good apps and an intuitive OS. But - that being said, I still faithfully carry my Touch Pro on my other hip (so to speak) as well.

[
Old 08-01-2009, 03:47 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I'm hibby? o.O lol
Hahaha sorry bro, I'm browsing from my pre and glanced at your avatar, it reminded me of hibby lol
Old 08-01-2009, 04:49 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
why not just let your brother be happy with his new phone?
holy sh*t, your from wyandotte???? i grew up there LOL
Old 08-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

I had a pre for like 2 weeks! for the most part i loved it. and palm really came through on the os. but the hardware is why i took it back. felt too cheap. my headphone jack got stuck..the volume rocker fell out etc.. so i took it back. got a curve again..lol that lasted 2 weeks. then sold it for 250 on cl. just gonna give that line to m 11 yr old. with a rumor 2..Long live the diamond,lol
Old 08-02-2009, 12:59 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
holy sh*t, your from wyandotte???? i grew up there LOL
Only lived here for a few years, i grew up in dearborn ^_^
Old 08-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Look I am happy for him, maybe I was not clear enough. He is always been talking smack on windows mobile, how there is no purpose for such horrible phones. Like how they constantly freeze and how sluggish they are. He is saying that you don't need to flash ROMS when your phone is already equipped with a good (Web OS) one. My freaking point was I have tried to show him the goods in WinMob and how it can be useful but he won't hear of it. So I was seeing if anyone on here had some other useful advice, but I guess I was wrong.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the Pre Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 08-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's very simple... "To each his own". If your brother wants to bash other devices let him. He has a great device in his hands I can assure you of that too. But you don't need to convince somebody of something if they are determined not to listen or be open minded. You are wasting your time. Just tell him you love your laggy Windows mobile and your brother can tell you he loves his NO lag Palm Pre. Who cares... Everyone has the right to prefer one device over another and everyone also has an opinion. It seems your brother is convinced that he will be keeping his Pal Pre just like you are convinced that you will be sticking with Windows Mobile. You both have valid points so just stop bickering back and forth and enjoy your phones of choice. People have been arguing about Ford vs Chevy for years... Know what I mean? Let it go.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre