PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Pre (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Tour for Pre? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74463)

rell0202 07-11-2009 05:48 PM

Tour for Pre?

Thinking about giving up the Pre for the tour? things are happening to slow! about time things start rolling! 5 new phones will be out!!!

I need some feedback!

tx_dbs_tx 07-22-2009 04:27 AM

Re: Tour for Pre?

The Pre will absolutely crush all the new phones that will be coming to Sprint. Yes even the Touch Pro 2. Wait and see... WebOs is a powerhouse with nearly unlimited possibilities. Things will come just be patient. You will be glad you did.

rell0202 07-22-2009 05:51 AM

Na but you right the Pre is the sh&$! Lol but I went ahead and got that tour anyways so I have the pre and the tour! Sweet! I couldn't sit on the free upgread! Long enough...

info[]box1 07-24-2009 02:37 AM

Tour or Pre..? I had to make this same decision also...I rolled with the Pre at the last minute...Tell you guys the truth I'm not regretting anything, its amazing...

But I do plan on getting the BB Tour for a second phone, instead of my Palm Pro.

rell,
you made the right decision you got both phones, living in the gray area...!O!

rell0202 07-27-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by info[]box1 (Post 1056706)
Tour or Pre..? I had to make this same decision also...I rolled with the Pre at the last minute...Tell you guys the truth I'm not regretting anything, its amazing...

But I do plan on getting the BB Tour for a second phone, instead of my Palm Pro.

rell,
you made the right decision you got both phones, living in the gray area...!O!

LOL YA BUDDY! I got the Tour going full time as my head performer and i give it a standing ovation!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Biggnaa20 07-27-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rell0202 (Post 1029805)
Thinking about giving up the Pre for the tour? things are happening to slow! about time things start rolling! 5 new phones will be out!!!

I need some feedback!

How are things happening too slowly?

nb

rell0202 07-27-2009 04:47 PM

The thing for me is I had so many phones that I'm spoiled! So when I get a phone that can't do everything I been doing then what's the point! Right now bberry has come along way I'm using it right now to wright this! This tour is great I feel like I can do anything!!

info[]box1 07-27-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rell0202 (Post 1063147)
LOL YA BUDDY! I got the Tour going full time as my head performer and i give it a standing ovation!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

rell...

I must admit I held the BBtour and felt good, a blackberry will be my backup.

But you wait...! future OTA for the palm pre will make you put that tour on the back burner. unless you dont like compelling, revoluntionary technology..!O!

enjoy your tour mann..!!

rell0202 07-27-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by info[]box1 (Post 1063758)
rell...

I must admit I held the BBtour and felt good, a blackberry will be my backup.

But you wait...! future OTA for the palm pre will make you put that tour on the back burner. unless you dont like compelling, revoluntionary technology..!O!

enjoy your tour mann..!!

Well truthfully I had it all already! Even the iphone so the only thing that wows me is a complete phone! And this blackberry tour is it!!!
Man I can even bluetooth dun to my nokia n810 with out a hickup! No lag(WM) multi task (palm pre) now I see where they adobted that feature from! BBERRY!

The tour rocks!!
:headbang:

nxtech3 08-06-2009 11:05 AM

im just tired of blackberry in general, not enough customization i guess. id rather go with Pre (i did) than the Tour.