PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
its was a nice 5 day ride!!but!!!!

well today the headphone jack got stuck.. No sound..lol then the volume button on the side fell off..lol be carefull as its very cheap plastic..so i went back to best buy to exchange it for a bb curve,!!!!and got $168 back n my pocket...the curve was 49 bucks out the door...vs the 199 of the pre..the funny thing was the guy told me. ah hey u know there is a restocking fee for iphones and pre's.. I said we'll see. lol well he rang up the exchange and bam no restocking fee,lol anyway as much i liked the pre..it was too cheaply built. SO its now my diamond + curve..
Old 07-07-2009, 05:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: its was a nice 5 day ride!!but!!!!

may wanna edit your sig picture.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

done lol thanks darren..i would have forgot.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Should have waited 5 days and gotten the new Blackberry Tour...
Old 07-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker

mcduffer is a n00b

Guess Im one of the lucky ones. Bought mine June 6th and have had none of the issues some are experiencing. Simply flawless. Very little slop on keyboard, no dead pixels or stuff coming apart or falling off. Guess I just got a good one.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

na im fine the curve its a tested phone that works...i had one last year when they first came out..but couldnt justify paying 30 bucks more on my sero plan at the time..for now im done getting new phones when they come out.. im gonna take a back seat for awhile and enjoy my diamond and curve for awhile..unless the touch 2 impresses me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
Should have waited 5 days and gotten the new Blackberry Tour...
Old 07-08-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Bold 9700
Carrier: At&t

bwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuff

how can the TP2 not impress. With that screen size and resolution it is going to look beautiful.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I've never really jumped on the BB bandwagon eventhough my last employer had two VPs using them. I demo'd one for a month but decided to stick with my WinMo at the time. The other 5 VPs used WinMo devices.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhite4801 View Post
how can the TP2 not impress. With that screen size and resolution it is going to look beautiful.
looks are one thing. but its still win mo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:03 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
done lol thanks darren..i would have forgot.
i do what i can. lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre