PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
DASH's RocketFish Palm Pre Case & Holster Unboxing And Initial Response

tell me what you guys think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCO_dg5T64k
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: DASH's RocketFish Palm Pre Case & Holster Unboxing And Initial Response

nice review and cool that you got it for free.

i also noticed your videos comparing the pre browser to skyfire and opera 9.7 turbo. you do realize that those two WM browsers are using server side compression, right? that's not a fair comparison. you should just be comparing the pre browser to opera mobile so you can just compare webkit browser to webkit browser.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
nice review and cool that you got it for free.

i also noticed your videos comparing the pre browser to skyfire and opera 9.7 turbo. you do realize that those two WM browsers are using server side compression, right? that's not a fair comparison. you should just be comparing the pre browser to opera mobile so you can just compare webkit browser to webkit browser.
ive done that also but people wanted skyfire and yes i realized that thanks
Old 07-04-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

Nice dash.. im actually thinkin about getting this now.. i'll wait for your 'week later' review lol..

thanks though.. good insight so far
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
Nice dash.. im actually thinkin about getting this now.. i'll wait for your 'week later' review lol..

thanks though.. good insight so far
Yeah, me too. Let us know ! I looked at that, tried it out, but wasnt sure, still. I noticed getting it out of the protective case was a serious challenge.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Yeah, me too. Let us know ! I looked at that, tried it out, but wasnt sure, still. I noticed getting it out of the protective case was a serious challenge.
i found it makes it very easy to go by the clips that hold it on and just life them up a little and will slide right off pretty easily.... i find it to be an easier task than taking that fangled battery cover off sometimes.... (especially when hands are busy.)
Old 07-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

asapelectric is keeping up the good workasapelectric is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
i found it makes it very easy to go by the clips that hold it on and just life them up a little and will slide right off pretty easily.... i find it to be an easier task than taking that fangled battery cover off sometimes.... (especially when hands are busy.)
Which way holds in the holster better, frontside in, or frntside out? Couldnt really tell from video.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511

Quote:
Which way holds in the holster better, frontside in, or frntside out? Couldnt really tell from video.
looked like front side out holds better.

Dash do you think you could fit it over an invisishield? I've read some review of the rocketfish case scratching up with pre.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

i can confirm the rocketfish does not work with the full body or just the front cover invisishield!!! now if u cut it exactly to fit inside the opening of the cover where it wont overlap. then it will work....Im gonna go buy the 3 pack that u cut yourself and try that way..
Old 07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
they hold it the same way and are just as strong either way..... just wouldnt recommend walking around everywhere with it on your hip where you cant even see it screen out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre