PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
incorrect email password

i bought my wife a pre yesterday and got everything set up and it connect and gets emails and then the next time it checks for emails it says the creditentials are incorrect, i fix the password and everything is fine until the next check for new email.

any advice?
Old 07-03-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

ssteven365 is becoming a great contributor
Re: incorrect email password

My wife's does the same thing. Strange.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

OMG, you guys are married to the same woman! that's not normally the way polygamy works, but hey, you go girl.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

oh, and also, have you tried resetting the device with the webOS doctor and starting from scratch? that seems like a strange problem and not one i've seen on my pre so maybe there was an issue with one of the recent firmware updates not taking properly?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

My Vogue did this until I started using CleanRam. I don't know why, I couldn't figure it out. I think it is a bug in 6.1.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
My Vogue did this until I started using CleanRam. I don't know why, I couldn't figure it out. I think it is a bug in 6.1.
hahahahahahhaha.
horndoctor, dude, it's a palm pre, not windows mobile. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Sorry, my bad.
Maybe it's a bug in the PalmOS too!
Old 07-04-2009, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Sorry, my bad.
Maybe it's a bug in the PalmOS too!
haha. nice save, but you wouldn't even have noticed if I didn't PM you.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:09 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have not had any login issues with email what email are you using Gmail Yahoo....?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
I have not had any login issues with email what email are you using Gmail Yahoo....?
thanks for the help, I did some additional research on the palm website and it's a known issue for yahoo accounts and that's what I'm using. as a temp fix I made a g mail account and had her yahoo mail forwarded to g mail and setup g mail in the pre
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre