PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 12:00 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Lock Up

Had my first lockup this morning. When I took my Pre off the Touchstone the screen did not change. None of the buttons responded either. I left it alone thinking maybe it was doing something so I stuck it in my pocket and left. Checked it about 10 mins later in the car and ended up having to remove the battery to reset it. Everything came up just fine but it only had 70% battery life.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Lock Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
Had my first lockup this morning. When I took my Pre off the Touchstone the screen did not change. None of the buttons responded either. I left it alone thinking maybe it was doing something so I stuck it in my pocket and left. Checked it about 10 mins later in the car and ended up having to remove the battery to reset it. Everything came up just fine but it only had 70% battery life.
Could be an overheating issue. This is what happened to my first unit. It was never the same after it overheated really badly.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Threadstarter

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Lock Up

It wasn't hot when I put it on the charger or took it off. I did notice that it must have locked up about an hour earlier since that's what the time reflected. It's been working fine since then.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre